"THE PRACTICAL IMPLICATIONS OF CHRIST'S RESURRECTION"
"The Practical Implications of Christ's Resurrection"
1 Cor. 15:12-20 April 21, 2019
Pastor Joe Jacowitz
1. Christ’s resurrection proves his teachings to be true.
2. The resurrection of Christ gives believers hope in the face of aging, suffering, and death.
3. Christ’s resurrection guarantees his intercessory and mediatorial help in this life.
4. The resurrection inspires believers to be steadfast and unmovable in serving the lord.
5. Christ’s resurrection provides assurance and power to be sanctified.
6. The resurrection comforts us knowing that Christ is with us today.
7. Because of the resurrection, we are assured of Christ’s return to this earth to judge and rule the world.